Wanted - Bulb for Headlamp, '82 XS400R

I got one here in MI, PM me.
P1190252.jpg

P1190251.jpg

I see the headlamp but I don't see the bulb.

I seem to remember reading somewhere (for a different model) that the "bulb" is actually the entire headlamp, glass case and all.

Is that true?

I sure hope not. I'd much prefer the ability to buy an extra bulb that can fit into my saddlebags.

My light does in fact use a bulb. A local mechanic pointed me towards an auto parts store that carried it. I bought 2. :thumbsup:

Good I was about to tell you I got mine from the auto parts store. Someone seems to be interested in lining their own pockets instead of offering real help.

I'm with OnePhate on this one, man.

My post was simple and to the point. I needed a bulb but was concerned as to whether or not that's how the light worked (bulb vs. complete casing). You tried to sell me something I don't need. Additionally, you apparently knew that it does take a bulb ... which costs next to nothing.

I'll remember this.

why do you think I knew it took a bulb? I didn't for the record. How much is next to nothing? I'll remember this too...you attack me for trying to make you a deal on a complete housing...GTFO

Next to nothing = $1.50

If I needed a complete housing, I would have said that I was in need of a complete housing.

You STATING that the bulb is made up of an entire glass casing suggests to me that you believe that to be the case, yet immediately after being confronted your shoulders hit the air and you say "how would I know?"

That's okay, though because you're on my ignore list :)

Isn't that nice?

moderator please step in...I am being attacked based on speculation and assumption. I have sold numerous parts to forum users without complaint and VERY generous prices...

Back