Butt Puckering Death Wobbles!!!

Well I just got some club man bars and put them on. I went out and the bike seemed really table even in the 80-85 mph range. If I purposely bump the bars I can't get it to wobble 3-4 times but it immedietly goes away. I did a lot to the bike so I'm not sure what helped specifixly. I'm still doing to true both rims and use those dyna needs. What size will I need two one ounces? I'm also going to weld a steering stableizer on. Near future upgrades will be head bearings. I think the bike will be very stable then.

The amount of Dyana Beads is dependent on tire size. On my XS650's I used 1 oz in the front 2 oz in the rear. On the Harley even with the 150 wide rear I used 2 oz.
The website has a chart. Tires much bigger may need more but you won't get that big a tire on your bike.
Get the kit, it comes with the Dyna Beads and an applicator. I recommend taking the short hose that comes with the kit to a hardware store and getting a two foot long piece of hose the same size. It will make the install easier.
Leo

Back