Cafe style turn signals

KC_Royals

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Wanted to get input on everyone's favorite cafe style turn signals, both front and back. Thinking about removing my stock ones and wanted to get ideas.

If possible please provide a link to what you have or a pic so I can see what they look like and look them up if they are still available.

And as always, if there is already a thread like this feel free to let me know and I will go there. Thanks!

I think signals need to complement the bike. Certain signals would look goofy if the rest of the bike doesn't work with it, it's all about well thought out design. Black or Chrome. Long stem vs short stem. A lot of variables!

On my XS I like retro style chrome bullet signals. You can see pics on my build page: http://www.xs400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11791&highlight=scarlett

Post a pick of your bike, that might help the creativity!

What ever you get, make sure they are very, very bright. Otherwise, don't bother. I've come across so many bikes that have crap LED lights that can't be seen. They'd be better off using hand signals.

I also prefer stock ones. Not many people run them anymore. Have a bike that will get a lot of looks:)

Back