Carb Jet sizes

Just a quick question guys. Where is the best place to buy these jets here in Canada? I am trying to figure out what jets to run in dohc on a sohc engine. Will be running the double pod K/n filter and straight pipes. Any advice would help.

Just rereading old posts, to check jet size and gearing comments.
I have the two EMGO filters on, and Deep Purple is running a lot better than with no filters.
Can get 9500 in 4th but 8000 in 5th is tops so far. I think he can pull a bit better. I have saddle bags, a top rear back, leg guards and bar guards, all designed to create more air drag. If I can get 9000 in 5th I will be happy. I did install a grease fitting in the bottom of the swing arm tube. Pumped a bunch of grease in, and it did not get past the bearings. Was too much resistance.
I am going to change to the 127.5 main jets and try them. Looked a tad lean to me.
And I will be installing short stacks real soon.
My mufflers are not stock, have no idea who made them. DP is not too noisy and runs well, so I will not be messing with them.

Unkle Crusty*

Test run today. Not good with 127 jets. Will switch back to 125 and test again. The short stacks are on. I know how it runs with 125 mains and no stacks. So will be able to compare. Thought Deep purple would be okay with the 127 main, as that is what they used in the LH carb stock. Unless the jets are a different size on the five and six speed motors. I have a five speed running on 6 speed carbs. If there is a difference it might indicate the 5 speed motor needs slightly smaller main jets.
My mufflers are not stock, which might suggest they do not breath as well as the stock units. Will worry about mufflers later, as in after I get DP running okay.

Unkle Crusty*

Back