Wanted - Carbs

Hishman

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hello after ruing my carb bodies with acid. Finding a broken float post and having a broken choke i think id rather just get some new carbs and start fresh. Condition isn't to important as long as they are salvageable i may also be interested in already rebuilt carbs if price is good. Im also doing an extreme cafe racer and will be removing a great deal of parts so let me know if there would be something you would be interested in (fenders, indicators, side covers etc).

My type bike is in my signature :)

I would have a spare teardrop tank in excelent condition if I could find a older style square tank :mad:

Yea I noticed sry..Lol yea every1 wants a square tank it seems... I got a carb set but the idle screw at the throttle is broken..other than that they r good

Would it be possible to fix it? I have a set of carbs with some problems buy it has a idle assembly that is in good shape. Could I get a pics of the carbs especially of the broken bit. And there year as well

I have a couple racks around here, are you going to be repainting them?

If so, i have some that were taken off a running bike, but have been painted a bronze color.

Otherwise, i have a non painted set as well, but it's just my parts bike so i am unsure of their cleanliness/condition on the inside.

Shoot me an email if you want - chrisharrison@tds.net and I can send you some pics.

Is the fender the same as on the 81's? If so, shoot me a picture if its in good shape.

Chris

Back