Custom seats for all styles!

Thanks! Yeah, we do pretty much everything even though our focus is on street and cafe style. E-mail me some pictures and we can go from there!
Thanks,
Ginger

Drewpy,
Yeah, I wanna see it too! Haha! It's in the works, right now the most important thing is getting a new swingarm. I got hit the beginning of last summer and she's been sitting all winter. I'll put up some pics on here in a few just to show how it did look and how it's starting to look...I've got a pretty insane vision for it....black and gold, brushed gold upholstered seat, and it's gonna be called the night owl! 2-1 exhaust, slight rise bars, super clean and bare. It will take awhile, obviously....

Stock and stripped:
P1010071.jpg

Bent Swingarm?
P1010075.jpg

New exhaust and sr500 shocks:
P1010076.jpg

Drewpy,
Yeah, I wanna see it too! Haha! It's in the works, right now the most important thing is getting a new swingarm. I got hit the beginning of last summer and she's been sitting all winter. I'll put up some pics on here in a few just to show how it did look and how it's starting to look...I've got a pretty insane vision for it....black and gold, brushed gold upholstered seat, and it's gonna be called the night owl! 2-1 exhaust, slight rise bars, super clean and bare. It will take awhile, obviously....

sounds a Hoot! :laugh:

Drewpy, can you recommend a good aftermarket lever set and reservoir? And anything else I might need/want for the build. I've been watching your blog, you obviously know what you are doing and by no means am I going to copy you...but I'd like your advice!

haha I dont't know what I'm doing just read a lot!

I used tomasselli levers, they are from the 70's so it in keeping with the bike.

what about bar end levers? they look cool!

the resevoir depends on what brakes you are using, i wanted clean bars so used the BMW under tank M/C, there are the modern small radial levers around, but they look too modern for what I wanted! but you can just use a clear tube as a resevoir and you have to keep an eye on it!

I'd strip everything you can down, to get that agressive look, i also raised the bike an inch to compensate for the lower seat and it transforms the look of the bike.

I put it next to my standard one and they look so much different.

the tank will be challenging as i don't recon the standard ones do much for it, but I like the way mine sits on those lower tubes!

can't really think of anything else as you'll have your own style/format/money and what you are going to use it for.

drewps

yep, they're 7/8" if it is the look you after go for it.

How are you going to do the front brake?

ive got swingarms here in eugene if you happen to be here you could save the shipping. or i could ship also. ive got more parts on hand if you need anything else let me know.

just curious.... why would you pay $85.00 for a pair of levers? are they that special? those are not hydraulic!!!

radian swings are kind of rare aren't they

Found a swingarm on ebay for $16, finally! And, I would not pay $85 for a pair of levers, I was just curious, I ended up buying one stock yamaha one and one from a Honda, cause I put a different reservoir on my bike.

Back