decided to go on a ride today

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Got today off and the sun shone, what better way to shake off the cobwebs and go for a run.

ended up at Clough head cafe in Lancashire, then to Belmont and Rivington and back home on the A6.

indicators decided not to, then thought better of it near home :banghead: wish they stay off, at least I can fix something that's broken.

here some pikkies Belmont to Rivington road.

e92aadd7.jpg

ec3f2033.jpg

98365d60.jpg

Beautifull pictures of a beautifull bike in a beautifull landscape.
Ooooeeee....... what a lucky man....you are!:bike:

Not a bad view for Lancashire, but the really amazing views are over the county line in Yorkshire, lol. Surely everyone knows that....:laugh:

its a Puig screen, i got it for the NW200 run as It was a lot of miles to run unfaired for 10 hours!!

Your bike looks fantastic. I like the look of that screen. You can hardly see it so it doesnt spoil the looks of the bike. Im 6'2" and need something on longer runs. How effective is it and where can I find one. Mines off the road again as the head gasket went and then I wound in the mixture screws too hard and broke them so waitng for parts.
Cheers

Your bike looks fantastic. I like the look of that screen. You can hardly see it so it doesnt spoil the looks of the bike. Im 6'2" and need something on longer runs. How effective is it and where can I find one. Mines off the road again as the head gasket went and then I wound in the mixture screws too hard and broke them so waitng for parts.
Cheers

got it from either M&P or Busters can't remember which. It was only £20.

those mix screws are really hard to extract, I had to grind a nail down and push it through the body, I believe spark erosion can do it also!

so the Whites (York) and the Reds (Lancasters) still having at it? talk about holding a grudge :laugh:

Attachments

• White_Rose_Badge_of_York_ Red Rose of the House of Lancaster.PNG
    White_Rose_Badge_of_York_ Red Rose of the House of Lancaster.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 302
Back