Do-Boy wants to party all the time! party all the time! party all the tiiiimme!

haha nice, tron is pretty rad. the whitewalls are the Atlas ones, i got them from mooneyes m but you can get them directly from Atlas. so its just the rubber strips

long time, no update! the bike has been insured for a week and i'm loving it! looks good enough for now. a few issues i want to take care of

- it has a mid range stumble, need to step up the pilot jet
- no tach, cable is busted. i might do a small electronic one
- i hate the exhaust note, unless its being ripped. hoping for a 2-1 asap
- waiting on rear brake pads

girls are diggin' the color

_MG_6788.jpg

it looks sooo much better without the bulky mufflers and i got rid of the brackets as well. clean as hell, i can't wait to get a smaller tank on this bike

nothing worng with the color purple. look great! now paint them fork legs and clalipers to match..

oh nothing wrong with purple at all. just the fact of how ghetto it looks closer than 10feet with the vinyl. i'm planning to do a dark plum purple with sparkle and same scalloping too.

Yup, I love the presto bikes! I just hate the headlight mounting on that bike but the rest is great. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Presto bikes and Big Moon. They both build "custom" bikes but you have a hard time classifying them. They're not really cafe. They're just custom standard with clean lines

Back