IMGP9988.jpg

IMGP0006.jpg

IMGP9990.jpg

IMGP9996.jpg

IMGP0008-2.jpg

IMGP0013-2.jpg

A year apart.

lalala.jpg

Damn nice job. Looks great! I notice you converted to pods but maintained a conventional exhaust. Did you re-jet and if so, what jets did you use and how is it running. We did the same to our bike and are looking to re-jet and could use some guidance.

Again, great work and thanks for any jetting tips you might be able to provide.

I only raised the clip needles to most top position and went 2 sizes up on mains (to 137.5). There is still some fine tuning to do as right cylinder is backfiring and popping but hey I just turned the screws 3 turns out and haven't done the sync yet.

totally inspirational.... <robs a couple of pictures to put in my "I want it to look like this" folder> :D

VERY nice Sander :thumbsup: Excellent build thread. Good work and turned out stunningly perty :wink2: The next Renard?
Rare in Estonia but now one-of-a-kind anywhere. I hope it's only a weekend ride, too nice. Looks a little racer cafe cramped for everyday anyway :)
I didn't catch what you ended up doing with the carb problem - broken.
A favorite detail is the gauge faces, you could sell those on here! And how do they look at night with the red paint? Nice job drilling the disk (and elsewhere) great touch.
You tried on different tanks for size but just fine with what it has, what made you change your mind on that? I have the same chain and I didn't replace the old sprockets so their claim of pre-stretched, well I don't know about that. It's still stretching i think.
I love all the black and turned out great with the neutral color paint scheme, beautiful! (i might've changed just the small gold touches - c'mon i had to offer some small criticism, jk). Nice pictures on the airstrip too :bike:

Someone took time to write such a post.:) Seems I can't sneek past this.

Well the carbs are working fine. The broken float holder isn't a problem tbh, I could still adjust the float height, also the drilled hole for broken needle tip got filled and I'm expecting no leaks from there.
About the chain, yeah my mistake, I ordered it for newer chopper-ish model which has 16 inch rear wheel and therefor a few teeth smaller rear sprocket. So I went from 39 to 37, don't know about the pre-sterched chain but yeah it seems to be adapting a bit.
Painting the back of the gauges' faces gave the expected result, too.

Got the nomination in DTT for July's BOTM.

Let's bring it home ! :)

Sander .

Back