Yay thanks, I scanned the article too!

Attachments

• CU mag_1.jpg
    CU mag_1.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 414
  • CUmag_2.jpg
    CUmag_2.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 385
Are we going to see another one soon? You know you will have to follow up with another.

Brilliant, indeed . . with a bit of demure also :thumbsup:
Built for the streets but from the first part of the article not sure drewpy if you are a 99%'er or. .. . .um (But then street legal and emissions in UK has to be a pain if it's anything like getting a bike license there).

its legal, as the age of the bike fits into that pre 1980 bracket.

there is never any bike requirement to have lights, just illegal to run a bike in the dark with out them.
Indicators? I have arms!

noise is in the ear of the beholder and my MOT guy is deaf!

I have expected to be stopped, but haven't so far.

Sounds like you got the right guy! FuNNY :laugh:

BTW just for more laughs I tried to take the 1st theory test (of 2) and got a miserable 37 of 50 :laughing: It's like a foreign language or something, haha. of course had to remind myself I was on the wrong side of the road :eek: BUT the "indicator arms" i got, yea! and duh! (lifesaver glance? zebras and pelicans? builders skip? puffin crossing, crawler lane, dual carriageways???) Great fun that :)
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/Doitonlinemotoring/DG_4017669

So if you drive at dusk, no lights, i think they will demote and restrict you to 125cc for life?

yay, I got 50/50.

If i get stopped at dusk/dark with no lights fitted. I pay a fine, have points on my license (get 12 points and you have no license) poss the bike would be towed away and that's £££ if you don't/won't pay it gets crushed!

yay, I got 50/50.

If i get stopped at dusk/dark with no lights fitted. I pay a fine, have points on my license (get 12 points and you have no license) poss the bike would be towed away and that's £££ if you don't/won't pay it gets crushed!

Nicely done young man, you are fit to ride :bike: I will have to pass the first one before I even think about trying the second, HA.

And OUCH, a CRUSHING thought! :eek:

Hi OleDoc, is there any electronic connection for 'the horse', or is it published in paper? Need some help to know where to find it.

Thanks...DJ

The Horse Backstreet Choppers.they have a website but not all articles are in it.i find my copy at either walmart or pricechopper

Back