Make Offer - Extra parts for sale or trade for pick up in WI

I need a set of carbs, any year from 77 to 81 in good running condition. If you have a set, will you ship carbs or is this too pick up only.
Thanks
gil

I need a set of carbs, any year from 77 to 81 in good running condition. If you have a set, will you ship carbs or is this too pick up only.
Thanks
gil

I can ship a set of carbs, but will need to check on shipping cost. Does $100 + shipping work? The set I have either came from an 80 or 81 and have stock jets in them.
Scott

Scott, thanks but will wait it out on e-bay as my price is around 65 shipped. Have seen a few go at this price, but I haven't bid yet because the project hasn't reached this area yet.

thanks again
gil

interested in the carbs, but idk if they would fit mine. do you have a picture of them?

interested in the carbs, but idk if they would fit mine. do you have a picture of them?

pics sent on the bike, I can take off and shoot more if needed too. What do you want to offer for them if they work for you? need anything to go with them?
Scott

For the pics. The ended up in my spam folder in my email. Thanks for the pics but they are then style of emblem I'm looking for. The one I have is different than those.

Thanks though

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm down in Milwaukee...just wondering if you have the right hand controls for starter button, lights, etc. Would they fit on my 77'?

I'm looking for the platic side cove for over the battery box and cove on my rs400j do you have any its right side as you sit on the bike

I do not knofor w the RS400J bikes, I only have 1 set of side covers for an 80-82 XS400 and 1 set for a 82 XJ550

Back