Happy Christmas \o/

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Just want to be the first to say Happy Christmas to all fellow xs owners out there. Have a great one guy's and Gals, ride safe and rubber side down.

Special thanks to Travis for giving us the opportunity to share our passion and stories and to spread the good word.....

xmas-card-1.jpg

All the best to you and your families and god bless you all!

...and to you master Drewpy!! You have given the gift of your knowledge that without a doubt may be priceless. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New year!! 2012!!! Woo friggin' hoo

Merry Xmas from So.Cal. Took this pic today on may ride down the coast. This is Corona del Mar and is a short ride southwest of where I live. Pretty amazing considering this is late December.

Attachments

• 1223111241.jpg
    1223111241.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
i freezing my nutz off here, it didn't stop raining for 24 hours I feel like I'm in a bladerunner movie!

Sittin' here in shorts and T-shirt with all windows open. Sunny and temp ~ 78F. :)

Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy New Year!

Kirk

Here's a 35F and wet Merry Christmas from North East Indiana. Props to "a few wise men" :D:laugh: for helping us remember the reason for the XSeason. Thanks for donating all your time, knowledge, and inspiration to this great community. Hope everyone around the XS world is having a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Attachments

• imagesRUU6ONX1.jpg
    imagesRUU6ONX1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 277
  • untitled (3).png
    untitled (3).png
    99.5 KB · Views: 294
  • untitled (4).png
    untitled (4).png
    46.6 KB · Views: 294
Back