Head Lamp

Will I have to hardwire that in or will it have the three prong hook up. This site is a bit vauge. So I'm a bit scared it wont work when I get it. lol

Will I have to hardwire that in or will it have the three prong hook up. This site is a bit vauge. So I'm a bit scared it wont work when I get it. lol

I put one in my '80 headlight bucket and my son put one in his '81. The new design reflector and a good quality H4 bulb - I use SilverStar Ultra - will give superior lighting. Your original 3-prong plug will connect directly to the 3 prongs of the H4 bulb. Install two good LED stop/tail bulbs and you cancel out the increased amp draw of the H4 55/60W new headlight bulb. The reflector install is the same as installing a new sealed beam old style headlight. Nothing to it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up Oliver. I just put on a new tail light (not led) so I dont want to change it again. Im assuming that the H4 will still run well if I have a 35W in there. The head light might dim a bit when I apply the breaks but if that is all that happens Ill be happy. See anything happening in the future with the charging system if I run that set up?

Attachments

• 2012-06-02_15-00-09_763.jpg
    2012-06-02_15-00-09_763.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 220
Back