How low can you go.

you could hardtail it? But that would go at the cost of your rear shock, and part of your frame.

If you don't want to cut your frame and keep some comfort on your bike, I would say no, you can't. Why do you want to? Just for looks or because you're short?

front end is easy to do...but the rear not...maybe buy some shorter but stiffer shocks...I don't know how low you would like to go. You must have enough space between rear wheel and fender

Btw you forgot to tell us your bike model and year

Last edited:
Thats all too complicated! try the easy stuff first:
Let some air out of the tires. A little lower and a cushy ride.
Supersize your next happy meal. Cause more is better, and as your waist line increases so will the bike lower.
Take a fat chick for a ride. Absolute lowrider! But hey, they like to ride as much as any girl, and appreciate the attention more than you will ever admit to your buddies... ;)

b2743f46-d6f6-4a40-9b20-89170b565860.jpg

Hi, Thanks for all the input, but sounds like you can't very esay. I have a king/queen seat on an "82" 400 Special and my feet are not flat on the ground at a stop by a hair.

I saw something like this last year. Big guy on Big hog. The closer I got to him on the road the louder his bike got. When we came to a stop his bike was as quiet as a mouse. When we started to drive again the noise came back. It wasn't the exhaust it was his cheeks rubbing the spokes. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Back