how tall are you guys?

5'9 168 lbs. When I first got the 79 xs400 15 years ago I weighed 145, the bike was a lot quicker back then. :laugh: My chopped down 80 weighs 30 lbs less than the 79 so it feels like I remember:thumbsup:

5'9 168 lbs. When I first got the 79 xs400 15 years ago I weighed 145, the bike was a lot quicker back then. :laugh: My chopped down 80 weighs 30 lbs less than the 79 so it feels like I remember:thumbsup:

For sure, I imagine my girlfriend (currently learning to ride on the 400) instead of me on this thing would make it WAY faster. Like I said I'm a good 6'5" 210, she's 5'4" about 120.

I know with both of us on it it's dogging pretty good.

I had another girl on it the day before, she's taller and probably 150, even that 30 pounds made a huge difference. I can't imagine being over 270 or so, that's just too much for these bikes to haul around regularly.

I'm 6'4" and 240 lbs. I do look like I'm on a CT70 on my little bike but it sure is fun. Someone sent me a pic of a Gorilla on a tricycle here and that about sums it up. Still I like small to mid size bikes. Cant wait to get my XS running and scoot around on that too. I did see my shadow the other day and it's kinda odd this tiny bike under a big guy like me.

Back