1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone I'm Allen and new here

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Allen, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Allen

Allen XS400 New Member

Thread: Hello everyone I'm Allen from Arkansas I love bikes any and all that's how I came across my new project as I was reading about it I came across yalls form and realized that it is a little special just wondering how special it's a 07/76 sx400 I believe and it is a pretty low mintage I believe the VIN is it6-000752 any comments would be greatly appreciated and it's completely stock

2. xschris

xschris XS400 Guru Top Contributor

NY
    Welcome! Post some pics of your bike. We love pics. A it6-xxxxxx vin should be an xs360. A 77-xs360 2-D model.

3. Allen

Allen XS400 New Member

I would love to but have it tore apart at the moment

4. Buddha

Buddha XS400 Addict Top Contributor

Thats OK Allen, even though it's tore apart take some pics of what you're doing.
    you know what they say.....a pic is worth a thousand words!

5. jaeg

jaeg XS400 Member

Like Buddha said, sometimes is even more fun to see the thing from the inside out! Post some photos!

And welcome!