International 'xs400.com' meet 2014

Greasey Fingers

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
We should have an international get together where we can all meet in person and have a few beers and ride. I propose this event to be held in melbourne australia:)

sure. I'll be there. Will only take about 24 hours by plane

maybe I'll take my XS400 with me, make a lil road trip out of it.

sure.

Actually, I best start packing for the 2014 meet. Should leave about next week if I'm going to make it out to australia on time

just got a nod from a friend on Mars.

the martian garage is now in operation if you can be on the next flight out there, your all welcome.

you'll need to up your main jets to 600 and pilots to 200 as there are not much air ATM.
Benefits are you can reach 200 mph in the rarefied air and gravity, should be a hoot.

Ah, Mars. I've been there last year with my Bonny. Streets are in bad condition, lots of road holes. No chance to go 200 mph. :doh:

The only problem with an "international" meet in Melbourne is that Australia (last I checked) was an island nation. What other nations are you planning on riding to?

Pretty cool drewp. So Mars... kinda far away then?Hehehe
I propose we meet in Brazil 2014 June -July. Have the bikes shipped there,find some place we can all stay for a few weeks,work on bikes and terrorize the streets of San Paolo. How much $$$ could it be??:shrug:

Good joke huh?:laughing:

Back