There also a bonus pic

Attachments

• futuristic motorcyle.jpg
    futuristic motorcyle.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Marie larosa.jpg
    Marie larosa.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 323
I've seen that up close... Way too much stuff on there, probably takes 3 hours just to get to the air filter....

Although a "nekkid" version of both models i wouldn't mind... :wink2:

I ride a Victory Hammer Premium with some mods, its an amazing bike. Theyre products are great, high quality and a ton of power.

Its actualy a Victory

Oh, I know. I also know that Polaris owns both Victory and Indian.

Victory bikes are designed to capitalize on the Harley image. That's why their V-twins look so Harley-like. This particular one has the fluid fairings that are reminiscent of the old full-faired Indian Chief.

I've heard many good things about Victory bikes, it seems they might have actually designed a better Harley than Harley... They don't have the brand mystique to go with it, though, so fanboys aren't going to give them the credit they deserve.

Oh, I know. I also know that Polaris owns both Victory and Indian.

Victory bikes are designed to capitalize on the Harley image. That's why their V-twins look so Harley-like. This particular one has the fluid fairings that are reminiscent of the old full-faired Indian Chief.

I've heard many good things about Victory bikes, it seems they might have actually designed a better Harley than Harley... They don't have the brand mystique to go with it, though, so fanboys aren't going to give them the credit they deserve.

I have test driven a Vegas black ball Zack Ness edition and a Cory Ness Cross Country.
If i have big money to drop someday that's what I would get...
Harley can stuff it....

Marie Larosa ranks as 1 of the top 10 hottest weather babes on Tv.A great ass et to the weather channel.The bike looks realy hot too just imagine Marie Larosa riding up next to You on it while your out riding your XS400:laugh:

My 06 Victory Hammer with custom rear fender and alot of other mods

Attachments

• 398842_875369924997_1967586008_n.jpg
    398842_875369924997_1967586008_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 273
I had a gsxr600 before it and dont miss the gixxer. Ive had it to 120 in fifth with a sixth gear to go still. Unfortunately without fairings its a little more unnerving than the sport bike lol

Ugly.

The reason Victory will never beat Harley is cause Harley knows what looks good. Granted, perhaps not to you, but the majority of people prefer the stripped down, basic look of a Sportster compared to the Vegas. Harley manages to infuse new design cues without losing site of the design that got them there. The Victory bikes are similar in design to the Jap cruisers. Too swoopy and showy.

Back