Just a bit of an update!

alibabu22

AlistairWhittingotn
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Soo the bike has been put away for the winter here in sunny sask, so i figured its time to start tearing into it. Over the last couple of days I've been tearing it down, pretty much just seeing what hidden gems I can find that are broken. Found the PO got his sticky fingers into it and found some stuff that made me shake my head; ie, a length of speaker wire for a main ground wire, oil filter cover bolt welded on :doh: . A few other hack jobs but nothing major.
So today I finally got around to putting knee dents into the tank, look pretty decent IMO, still go some work to do but ill post pics at the bottom. Engine is out and getting cleaned up, no surprises yet but im sure that will come. New 7/8th black clubman bars came today! Just in time to sit on the bench for the next 5 months... Grrr. I've also been spending some money on eBay today. New chain, primary and drive sprockets, full gasket kit, fork gaiters and a set of headlight mounts for the new twin light setup I traded for a busted oxy/ace torch! Big win. Anyways, just figure I'd let everyone know I'm still here and alive! Take it easy everyone!
Cheers, Alistair.
Go Riders!:D

Hey everyone!
Soo the bike has been put away for the winter here in sunny sask, so i figured its time to start tearing into it.... Anyways, just figure I'd let everyone know I'm still here and alive! Take it easy everyone! Cheers, Alistair. Go Riders!:D
The Riders only play once a week. You could be riding (pun intended) every (almost) other day of the week until Dec 5th (okay, November 28, allowing for your 50º latitude).
Don't undermine our rep. :wink2: Next Sat you're supposed to get 14º!

hey guys sorry i''m late with the pics but here are a few. sorry i cant get a pic of the light, im out of town working at the mines. i should be able to get one this weekend

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 421
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 430
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 404
also, can anyone identify this carb setup? im trying to order parts and want to be 100% before i spend my scrillas!
thanks guys, Alistair

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    162 KB · Views: 411
Hey, sorry for all the posts but heres a stock photo of that headlight!
Cheers, Alistair

I promise im done now....

Attachments

• headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 404
Back