Mikes XS- new XS400 section

Looks like they are just letting people know what 650 parts will fit some xs400 stuff. Too bad they don't carry all the great parts like engine stuff for the xs400's:banghead:

I am waiting for the big bore kits:laugh:

funny you should mention that, Hornix is negotiating a deal on a 440cc engine beast.
It uses kawasaki pistons with some slight mods to stop the valves hitting the crown.

Its supposedly good for 50 hp. As soon as I find out more I'll let you know!

met some guys at straightliner bikes in a bike show sunday and asked if they knew a guy with the turbo xs400, they did and gave me the forum he owns! only gone and forgotten what it was called :banghead:

Can't see how adding 40cc's will give it that much more hp:confused: unless you do a lot of other mods to the engine.

Adding 40+ HP would make one of these bikes quite ignorant. Sounds like they might be bumping the compression ratio, which would make kick starting interesting unless they added a compression relief. It good people are experimenting with the 400 engine, we definitely need some more options.

its gas flowed, but I don't know what carbs they are using. I know in the German forum they are racing them and have 50 HP, so it can be done

I just saw the XS400 section at Mike's a minute or two ago. Mostly things that are a universal fitment, like bars, signal lights and such, but it is a start. If they get enough requests for parts they may start getting more things XS400 specific.
Leo

Back