MikesXS650 in Canada Is it gone?

Specdog

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Something is amiss at Mikes, is he out of business in Canada? When you check out your cart it won't let you process your order. Also two emails went unanswered. The prices on the website are old and have not been updated like they usually are. For instance the prices always reflect the changing Canadian and American dollar. Todays website has prices cheaper in Canada as if the Cdn$ was still about $1.10US as it was a couple of years ago. Has anyone bought anything recently from Mikes in Canada?

I didnt have any problems with my order from them but theres a thread on the sister site talking about how bad the customer service is.The owner Mike landon I beleive was the name mentioned has sold the business.It was a good site for me for all of my orders that I placed.I dont know whats to follow with the new ownership or if the sites name is still going to remain the same.Guess I`ll be leary from ordering from them for a while.

Well I feel silly, after talking to a rep from XS650Direct we solved the problem. It turned out to be incorrect data entry prohibiting the calculation of shipping which stalled the process. So MikesXS in Canada is indeed in business and I am awaiting my order. Scorpio just so you know, The MikesXS in Canada known as XS650Direct is a separate operation from MikesXS in United States. You should have no worries with MikesXS in your country. Actually there is a MikesXS in Japan known as i-bike.com. Now all three operations are separately owned and have exclusive rights in their own country. For instance American buyers cannot order from the Japan or Canadian sites and vice versa. The three operations do supply each other with parts though.
I feel much better now, knowing all is right in my world, I would have missed MikesXS.

Well I feel silly, after talking to a rep from XS650Direct we solved the problem. It turned out to be incorrect data entry prohibiting the calculation of shipping which stalled the process. So MikesXS in Canada is indeed in business and I am awaiting my order. Scorpio just so you know, The MikesXS in Canada known as XS650Direct is a separate operation from MikesXS in United States. You should have no worries with MikesXS in your country. Actually there is a MikesXS in Japan known as i-bike.com. Now all three operations are separately owned and have exclusive rights in their own country. For instance American buyers cannot order from the Japan or Canadian sites and vice versa. The three operations do supply each other with parts though.
I feel much better now, knowing all is right in my world, I would have missed MikesXS.

and there's the European arm xs650.biz

xs650direct does not have the selection as MikesXS does.. its a shame, most of the XS650Direct stuff seems like its currently sold out, or just not on the site when MikesXS has it listed.

Its pretty much all i have besides eBay so I am thankful it even exists haha

Its called XS650direct, not XS400direct for a reason.. I didn't think it even mentioned the xs400 at all, i always just ignored the descriptions and bought stuff anyway.. so far so good.

Back