For Sale - Most parts from a 1980 400 special

VICTORY_OR_BUST

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything in picture boys make me an offer, if you don't see it ask i more than likely have it, only thing i'm using is the frame and front end everything else if for sale, the tank id like a hundo for and the seat i think 80 is fair, this is mueseum quality shit here boys, i also have two other XS tanks i think one is xs650 and the other is a 400 make me an offer on those i also have wheels make me an offer, MAKE OFFERS WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED!!!!!!

Attachments

• 409.jpg
    409.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 511
  • 421.jpg
    421.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 436
  • 426.jpg
    426.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 474
  • 427.jpg
    427.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 451
  • 428.jpg
    428.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 445
are any of those tanks in really nice shape. No dents. clean inside. Not sure where your located but shipping usually means its going to end up being to pricey. I would actually like one of the boxier xs400 tanks. I have the same one you have in the pictures.

Shaun

If you deal with Drewpy is not going to proceed on the fender, I will purchase it for the agreed upon amount.

Please send me a PM to proceed....DJ

Have you got these three bits, but in great condition?
92920770.jpg

After I freshen up the front brakes and move on the to the next part, I'm sure I'll find something else to ask you about.

Have you got these three bits, but in great condition?
92920770.jpg

After I freshen up the front brakes and move on the to the next part, I'm sure I'll find something else to ask you about.

I managed to get a new resevoir from a guy in Derby who had 20 made on cnc. unfortunatley they are all now sold. wonder if someone with cad knowledge could draw something up as a cnc machine could knock that up in no time!

Something like that would be ideal.

V_O_B, I really don't need the whole master, mine is in great shape. I actually cleaned up the rubber gasket today too so it's just the rust stains on the reservoir that bother me. I'd feel bad lowballing you on the whole master, and I've already got two.

suit yourself man, i still got it if you have a change of heart, just dont want to take it apart to sell one piece then have the rest be junk

Do you have the clutch side handle pieces (turn signal piece/headlights) or the tachometer and speedometer and what condition are they in if you have. Where would you be shipping from or can i get a possible shipping estimate? Replacing more on mine and may wind up coming back for more.

Back