Muffler Suggestions

Mac 2-1; you can find it on ebay. It's super lightweight and replaces the headers as well. I just got one and it's awesome :)

And cost an arm but well worth it Im sure.:)If you can afford the $300 the 2 into 1 is twtg.If not look on Mikesxs theres quiite a variety of mufflers on there.

Thanks for responding guys. Not sure if I want to break the bank on the exhaust but I will consider your suggestions.

Cheers.

On fitting mufflers to the pipes you have they make sets of adapters. A lot of mufflers come with them. A series of short sections of pipe that fit inside one another and you fit one in the muffler, the next size one inside that, keep adding till the piupe fits. If the muffler has a 1 3/4 inch inlet go to Harley and get there exhaust clamps. Very heavy steel construction. Has strength to seal the muffler to the pipes. Even with adapters.
Leo

Attachments

• IMG_5021.jpg
    IMG_5021.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 290
On fitting mufflers to the pipes you have they make sets of adapters. A lot of mufflers come with them. A series of short sections of pipe that fit inside one another and you fit one in the muffler, the next size one inside that, keep adding till the piupe fits. If the muffler has a 1 3/4 inch inlet go to Harley and get there exhaust clamps. Very heavy steel construction. Has strength to seal the muffler to the pipes. Even with adapters.
Leo

Thanks for the information XSLeo. I will consider it when I install the mufflers.

Back