need paint/decals or gas tank for 77 xs400d

grigs

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum, i recently bought a red 77 xs 400d just like the one i had in high school(i'm 48 now). The bike is in great shape but a previous owner let it fall over onto something putting a large dent in the gas tank.is anyone aware of were i could find a new tank already painted or the decals if i decide to paint one myself, thanks for all your help, Grigs

I am new to the forum, i recently bought a red 77 xs 400d just like the one i had in high school(i'm 48 now). The bike is in great shape but a previous owner let it fall over onto something putting a large dent in the gas tank.is anyone aware of were i could find a new tank already painted or the decals if i decide to paint one myself, thanks for all your help, Grigs

Hi, I have a very nice '77 red tank with the gold stripes and emblems. The tank is shiny and has been sealed, it has one small dent but looks very good. Let me know if you are interested. I am attaching a pic of the complete bike (if I can, having tech dificulties).

Attachments

• yamaha02.jpg
    yamaha02.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 359
Back