Need Tank Ideas

:laugh: Not yet, on a my brother in law is on a business trip next week to Dallas. He is stopping by Stokers to pick up this seat for it.... http://www.shopstrokers.com/Bikers-...ATS-detail.htm?productId=7784893&ez=solo seat putting 3 1/2 c clamp springs on it. Engine is waiting to get mounted, but cannot finish fabrication without a seat!! LOL. On a totally other note, I rescued this little pup yesterday... so he is taking up a little bit of time!!!

Attachments

• 162.jpg
    162.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 321
Maybe a little OT,but I love the dog,really nice color.Needless to say,I'm a dog lover,and always have been.That having been said,the only dog I have now is my daughter's Yorkie.He's enjoyable,but doesn't like bikes,he's scared of the sound.See,I tied it into motorcycles. lha:bike:

Hey guys, I have the same bike (maxim 400). I have successfully chopped the rear end off and hard-tailed it. Of course I had to stretch it an extreme amount as it's a tiny bike and I'm like 6'2". I will post pictures this afternoon if I remember. It's not finished, but it's close. This is a very odd frame to work with so I fabricated custom tanks from old generator radiator reservoirs.

Been off line for a bit. Got a new seat for it, rear flat trailer fender, tank is now sitting properly - Next steps - more fabrication on the fender struts, seat and tank mounts and then figure out a battery box and wiring box. Not much time to play and the bike is an hour and half away :shrug: so no real update.

Will post pics the next time we get to crank on it.

Back