New stuff done to the bike.

Noodles

Noodles racing
Reaction score
So it's been a while since I posted anything. So far I have put about 300mi on the bike with no real problems..I have got it up to 70mph on the stock speedo with a slightly larger front tire, so I'm not sure that is entirely accurate. But that was really not pushing it too hard ethier..Needless to say she still has some life left in her. I have a lot of things I want to do with the bike but I have to stay realistic too. Considering I live in Maine and the best weather protection I can offer is throwing a tarp over it, it's not worth spit shining this thing, just go with the rusty bolts look I guess...so I made a front fork brace to get rid of the rusty, cracked front fender. I think it looks good and goes with the look of the bike. Plus, it definitely stiffened up the front end coming into corners. Tracks a lot better now...so that's a bonus. I plan on changing the seat/rear frame and getting some clubman handlebars next, those two things combined will change the look of this bike completely! I will post any new developments in this thread as they come.
20170603_114614.jpg
20170603_114634.jpg
20170531_170105.jpg
20170531_172119.jpg

May want to put some dust covers on them forks. Your seals won't last long. Nice fork brace.

Got seals and dust covers, waiting till I do the whole front end rebuild at once. Prob. Get progressive springs to put in too. Plus some other doodads....it's on the list!;)

Back