Make Offer - Parting out 1980 xs 400 special wrecked ran excellent prior to accident

Kapats

XS400 Member
Reaction score
As far as the engine goes the tranny is frozen up otherwise no other known problems to engine, cosmetically it's in pretty good shape; dent in gas tank chain/rear tire nearly new. Electrical has had no problems from what i tested. Front forks are quite bent and some road rash on clutch cable and a bit of the headlight. Initially was going to attempt to repair but i haven't had the time. Any questions pm/post/email me.
bikepic1.png

you have the rubber mounts for the turn signals to mount too ???? i need all 4 and hope they will fit the 79 xs 400
give me a price with shipping to 63857

How are the gauges? Interested in guages,.and both front and rear tire, what are yhe tire sizes for confirmation?

Vectra As for the rubber mounts i couldn't find any for the back signals i do have both the front

tbakic not positive on front it's the factory size though i believe i'll double check on that the back for sure is 120/90-16 the back has probably less than 500 miles on it the speedometer gauge has some road rash on it i don't know if it works or not otherwise gauges are good

Hey! i live in tacoma WA. I would love to get my hands on a full front brake setup and a headlight ring if you have available. please let me know how much you would like for that shipped to the 98406. thanks and sorry for your loss...

gnarthwestXS: The brake setup is in good shape i'll post pictures tomorrow and for the headlight ring not sure exactly what you're looking for the outermost part has some road rash on it otherwise it's in working shape.

jinxlovesmax: Carbs seem to be in excellent shape haven't pulled the rest of the engine apart yet been rather busy i'd imagine no problems and it's in good condition i'll get to it soon to be sure but both are available. will post pics tomorrow put plastic cover over intakes to keep it clean as well

As for anyone that i'm trying to make deals with awaiting some flat rate boxes haven't forgotten I'm very sorry for the hold ups first time selling stuff via internet as well as jobs/school so bare with me.:banghead:

Yo Kapats!

Do you have the gas tank emblems? I need both of them. Must be in good shape. Let me know. Pics would be good. I am ready to buy.

Will the shift shaft fit on an 82? I live in 44035. (just the part that the shift lever attatches to.) I have tried to get one off of Ebay, but ended up with one that does not fit.

Back