PSW Hardtail frame

I assume you have already seen it on here but Travis makes one also. I just bought one and got it in the mail yesterday and i can vouge for him and say it is a good kit :thumbsup:

Why not support the guy running this site? :shrug:

Does PSW have a pre-welded hardtail or a universal kit like I offer? I thought they used to have pre-welding ones but I can't find them on their site.

Does PSW have a pre-welded hardtail or a universal kit like I offer? I thought they used to have pre-welding ones but I can't find them on their site.

from reading their site they don't have a pre-welded one yet.it says you can send them your frame,but that could get pricey.i agree with vfost.buy travis' one and have a local shop do it.

from reading their site they don't have a pre-welded one yet.it says you can send them your frame,but that could get pricey.i agree with vfost.buy travis' one and have a local shop do it.

I was just looking around on their site a little bit and it actually does look like they have one. If you go to the right side and click on "Parts web store" and then scroll down most of the way it says they dont offer one yet but then when you scroll down a little bit further it looks like an update to that post and says they are here. However at $325 if you have the ability to do a little bit of welding and fabricating i think travis' kit is probably a much better deal. Still might be nice to have that option of just welding on a pre-fabbed piece.:shrug:

I was just looking around on their site a little bit and it actually does look like they have one. If you go to the right side and click on "Parts web store" and then scroll down most of the way it says they dont offer one yet but then when you scroll down a little bit further it looks like an update to that post and says they are here. However at $325 if you have the ability to do a little bit of welding and fabricating i think travis' kit is probably a much better deal. Still might be nice to have that option of just welding on a pre-fabbed piece.:shrug:

cool.i didn't read down that far.thanks man

Hey by the way I just noticed your from Norwich NY! I grew up in Gilbertsville and lived my whole life there until about 8 months ago when i moved out near niagara falls because of a job. Just thought it was kindof neat to see someone on here from my old area :thumbsup:

Hey by the way I just noticed your from Norwich NY! I grew up in Gilbertsville and lived my whole life there until about 8 months ago when i moved out near niagara falls because of a job. Just thought it was kindof neat to see someone on here from my old area :thumbsup:

cool.my parents used to own the rock inn in mt. upton.small world huh?:thumbsup:

cool.my parents used to own the rock inn in mt. upton.small world huh?:thumbsup:

And my father used to own the Empire hotel in Gilbertsville haha Im talking almost 20 years ago now of course haha It deffinately is a small world!

And my father used to own the Empire hotel in Gilbertsville haha Im talking almost 20 years ago now of course haha It deffinately is a small world!

yea it was 1990 to 1992 when we had the rock inn.cool.my dad still lives next to the motel

Back