put another wheel on the original fork

LUCHO

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hello ,is there anybody have modified a wheel to put on the fork.

I want to put a 21" wheel coming from a 125 xt but normally the fork is for a wheel with a brake disc.
The problem is the wheel is with drum brake like i want to put on my chop but the fork is not built fot that kind of wheel.

I want to do the same thing like this chopper with my wheel.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But on the picture i don't see how the guy make to blocked the drum on the fork have you an idea?.
Thanks

you think that is not a 400 xs fork's on the pictures , the problem is that i ask the size of a 125 xt fork it's less largest because at the beginning i want to keep the tree fork mount of the 400 and put the rest of the 125 fork.I don't know if i can put all the fork of the 125 on the 400 frame?.

is there anybody know if there is a fork with the same size of 400 xs and on we can put a drum brake?.

76-79 DT 400 its a prefect fit. Fits right in the fork stop for the factory xs400 drum as well. Just bought one on ebay for my build, complete set-up for 60 bucks in great shape

I have the wheel in the trunk of my car right now actually to get the tire broke down and de-lace and polish the hub. When I get it back together and in the forks Ill post pics on my build thread (which is in desparate need of updates anyways)

Back