Quick question about a couple of parts sites...

76xs360

76xs360
Reaction score
What's up guys, I've got a quick question regarding a couple of websites. I hadn't had a chance to order my floats for my BS34 carbs on my XS360...until now. So I googled the part# that Drewpy gave me - 2A2-14985-00 - and came up with a couple of sites that have the cheapest prices. Just wanted to know if anyone here has ever ordered anything from any of these places? The 2 places are www.partspak.com and www.boats.net I know the second site is strictly a boat website, but the part# matches to what I need. So, has anyone ordered from any of these places? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just want to get these ordered - plus my tires - so I can get this thing on the road!! :bike:

Thank again!

A quick search for a boats.net review brought up a LOT of complaints. Partspak.com didn't show any complaints on the first page of a google search. You can google more extensively yourself if no one else has any experience here.

Thanks bcware - I did that, but just wanted to check and see if anyone on here has dealt with any of them. I'm still looking for other sites too.

Thanks

Thanks everyone...I'll check out those sites later after work - too damn busy!!

Travis - I did see them on bikebandit but they were $15-$20 more. Just trying to save as much money as possible, if it's worth ordering from these other sites.

Thank

I just checked out the partsNmore site and they have a lot of things that I need. At very reasonable prices but my only concern is they ship from canada and I am in the US in n.y. which I believe would make that inernational shipping....I recently placed an order with a place. In china not realizing it and it took just over 2 weeks to get here and the tracking info was not updated regularly and the isps was not helpful ...long story short ...I don't want to deal with that crap again.... my question is has anyone in ny or near ny ordered from partsnmore. And what is the average ship time?

Personally, I like Partsnmore.com. I' e ordered from them a handful of times and I get my stuff to Omaha in about a week. If you're in new york it would be quicker. I think they ship through Albany. They've never added any extra prices to my orders.

Back