For Sale - selling my stock seat

b1broc

XS400 Member
Reaction score
so i had a post on here about two months ago. i have a whole xs 400 forsale nobody wanted anyhting . so i put the seat on ebay Item number: 130662648093 . I have a running motor, good wireing harness and a whole list of stuff im going to put the stuff on ebay since no one saud anything i have a complete front end no pitting no damage. im from the 650 website. ill damn near give the stuff away i just want it to be used. everyday on the way home i seen this bike behind the house i was hopeing for it to be a 650 since i need a ton for my chopper build but it was a 400 with no title but i still didnt want it sitting out in the rain i got it for fifty bucks running. if no one still wants anything im going to rig up the motor and put it in my oddsey. b1broc@yahoo.com
1 (309) 714-1604 id love to help someone out on there build.

the wheels and carbs and well now the seat are gone everything else is still at the house heck yea man to someone who will use it. i rather trade for damn near anyhthing but i will sell what i have u shoot me a email i can send a shit load of pics your way

b1,

I sent you a pm on the motor. Check your inbox bro. I am waiting for your reply so I can finalize this.

Thanks.

Back