Small windshield question.

I bought a small wind deflector I liked online instead of the larger faring type. It keeps the wind out of my eyes and shoots it over my head even though my line of sight is well above it. So far so good. Just rode about 30 miles on a test ride today. It is in the pictures I have posted. Let us know how yours works out.

Last edited:
This does not fit well. Any recommendations for one that looks and fits well?

How it looks is a personal preference most of the time so thats a difficult task to know what your looking for. I found one online from National Cycle that I like allot. I got N2590-01 Deflector Screen. Fits my 81 Special great. Won't stop all the wind in the eyes but sure makes it more tolerable here in the rural lanscape where I live. I'm not telling you that's what you need. just that I am happy with mine.

You would probably like the windshield I have,its not large or small sorta medium size.It blocks the wind pretty well.I,ll get you a photo as soon as I can and the brand name.

Attachments

• Bikes windsheild and gold mirrors.jpg
    Bikes windsheild and gold mirrors.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
ive got a little headlight fairing that works quite well.
it help when im pushing 70 plus and keeps me stable
at speed. it is a bit flimsy and needs a bit on rubber
to seal up to the headlight. i used ford trunk liner.

Attachments

• WP_20140522_14_29_36_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140522_14_29_36_Pro.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 263
I have this one fitted if I'm planning on riding on any long straight roads, it helps take the wind off my chest and just makes riding less tiring but i do take it off for any other times because i think the bike looks better without. Its a standard slightly smoked screen which i stuck a racing sticker on. The make is Puig, got it off eBay and it came from Germany.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 231
Back