1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - SOHC XS400 parts for sale!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by xschris, Aug 28, 2018.

1. xschris

xschris a lifestyle not a trend Top Contributor

Yep I'm looking to sell off a bunch of my stuff I have picked up over the past 20 years. Small to large. ( no frames or complete motors will be shipped) I need to down size my parts and bikes. My back is not well and will only get worse in time and these bikes are tough on it. Time to move on to other things. P.M. me with requests please as I don't want this thread to fill up with multiple peoples questions. Also when you p.m. me I will have a thread just for you and this will keep everything in order. I only will ship in the u.s. and only take paypal unless your a local buyer and come in person. My prices will be fair to what the market is for them. I am not looking to get rich but I will not give it away. Keep in mind the cost of shipping and paypal fees. I ship usps and I get stuff out quick.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    buztabuzt likes this.
  2. xschris, what part of Upstate are you in?

3. xschris

I live about 15 min from watkins glenn

4. I'm near Oneonta, probably about a 2.5 hour drive.

Any complete bikes for sale?

5. xschris

I have an 81 that is complete with many new parts. I have pulled the exhaust and carbs off for sale but still have them as no one has said for sure they wanted them. Carbs are xs360 carbs that I have been running on it. 14,600 miles on it.

6. xschris

The other I might sell is a 82sj with 19,700 miles. That has a brand new rear tire, bronze swing arm bushings and sleeve, rebuilt carbs. It's been fully gone through and well maintained.

7. xschris

Looks like the 81 is going to be parted out as some of the parts are now sold. If people need stuff ask soon as stuff is moving fast !!!! Still have stuff not just from this bike.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  8. xschris

A front brake rotor?

9. xschris

One of these?

Attached Files:

10. I’d love the whole assembly. Advance and all.

11. jim12

jim12 XS400 Member

Front caliper and Master Cyclinder?

12. jim12

jim12 XS400 Member

Also, rear swing arm and tank decals? Let me know what you're asking.

13. xschris

Is this what you want?

Attached Files:

14. xschris

What year/ model? I have parts only now as I have sold the set off my 81.

15. xschris

Swing arm off an 80 drum brake bike. Some badges I have. Make sure to include year and model in your requests.

Attached Files:

16. xschris

I also have the swing arm from this bike. It has all the bushings/seals and bolt with it in perfect shape.

Attached Files:

17. jim12

jim12 XS400 Member

I have the '81 SH (rear drum brake, front disc) I'm not sure what would be cross compatible if your parts are off a different model but the decals should definitely work haha

18. ORIGINAL SIGBIN

ORIGINAL SIGBIN XS400 Member

How much for the caliper?