1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - SOHC XS400 parts for sale!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by xschris, Aug 28, 2018.

1. xschris

xschris a lifestyle not a trend Top Contributor

P.M. sent.

2. xschris

I don't have any complete calipers left but I do have lots of parts for them. Which year front caliper are you looking for? The 77-79 and 80-82 sohc are different.

3. Rochey6957

Rochey6957 XS400 Member

Do you have a complete/ mostly complete, Clean, full bike harness? For an 81?

4. xschris

Yes, I have two. Both from an 81. One is on a bike now that I am parting out. It is in great shape and has had the fuses converted to blade style. The other is complete but needs work on the fuse block.

Attached Files:

5. xschris

Still have lots of stuff!!

6. petei

petei XS400 Addict

Do you have a speedo/tach cluster? I will be using it on an 1982 DOHC but I believe the ratios are the same.

7. xschris

I have gauges but the sohc xs400 does not have the dohc type cluster. Also not sure your ratio's are the same as the maxim bike uses a 19" front wheel and the sohc bikes have 18'. Keep in mind your shipping will be a lot as your in Canada and I am in the U.S. It's why I don't usually ship outside of the country.

Attached Files:

8. petei

petei XS400 Addict

Hmm. I was under the impression that the drive on the wheel is calibrated to the bikes stock wheel+tire radius and that it output a standard rotation which allowed most speedos to be swapped.
    Either way, how much would yo want for a cluster (chrome bowls incl. the indicator lights and bracket) shipped to 98230.
    Shipping shouldn't be a big concern (I have access to a box in the US)

Cheers!!

Edit..... well S#$t I negelcted mph vs kph... any chance you havea km/h speedo?

9. xschris

No km speedo's. The only set's I have are the green face 76-77 xs360 /77D-78 2-E sohc xs400 style and a few 78-82 sohc xs400 black face speedo's. No black face tach gauges. The set I have that is complete now is a green face. It has LED bulbs for the oil and neutral also in both gauges.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  10. Dav-len

Dav-len XS400 Member

Hi do you have a bs34 carburetor for 1980 xs400 ?

11. xschris

I have some bodies and parts for 80-82 sohc xs400 but nothing complete and ready to go. Shipping to you would be very costly.

12. Dav-len

Dav-len XS400 Member

I mainly need a right side body as my idle jet hole is busted . Could I ask for photos please. Do you know how much it would cost to send to South Africa ?

13. xschris

14. skintech

skintech I love Bikes, Boobs and Tattoos!

Yuma,AZ
    do you have any relays, safety or/and headlight relays? if so, what do you want for them?

15. xschris

16. melted78

melted78 XS400 Member

Do you have the rear master cylinder

17. xschris

Sorry, I don't have any rear master stuff.

18. brendonna69

brendonna69 XS400 Member

Athens
    Looking for a left hand turn signal switch. PM me if you got one.

19. xschris

20. Guy

Guy XS400 New Member

looking for a complete SOHC 400cc engine or barrels and head to convert my XS250 to a 400.