somewhat finished Cafe

c367

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Ive been lurking a while and gleaning information... so here's what i came up with!

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

Snow is melting and everyone is finishing their cafes. Yet I can't see the light in the end of the tunnel on my project.

Nice color, gives it a modern look, me likey.

Thanks guys! The weather here in Colorado turned to 75 and sunny so I had to finish her so I could ride! Still need a decent seat (suggestions?) and some finishing work on the controls. Overall I'm pleased for my first build/painting expierance

Thanks guys! The weather here in Colorado turned to 75 and sunny so I had to finish her so I could ride! Still need a decent seat (suggestions?) and some finishing work on the controls. Overall I'm pleased for my first build/painting expierance

If you want a seat on the cheap i used closed cell foam on my Honda CB build, Not much padding but it looked decent. I used velcro to secure it to my fiberglass seat

http://www.austinkayak.com/products/1137/Closed-Cell-Foam-12in-x-24in-x-12in.html

I'm not especially pleased with the emgos. Quite a bit of jetting involved with them. And they seem a bit flimsy.

cool! A few more pics without the sunglare please :) Looks nice and clean, simple and most importantly tastfully done. Btw how is the seating position with the clip ons with stock foot pegs?

Back