Tach & speedo needed

rficken42

XS400 Member
Reaction score
i got a '80 xs400 and i need new tachometer and speedometer. i like a little newer style of gauges then stock. does anyone know a good website to look them up? do you know the ratio of the cables for the gauges? thanks guys

Hi there, welcome to the site. Tell us a little bit about your self, maybe even post some pics of the bike. Also you can make a post in the classifieds section of this site and see if anyone has one.

hey chris, i just joined today. im a member of a jeep forum, they have a thread called "Roll Call" so new comers can post introductions and pictures. i didnt see one on here. but i'm reid, from cental new york, i have a beat up '80 xs400, its gonna be a softtail bobber project. right now im fixing all the little bugs with the bike right now like, gauges, clutch cable, seat and handle controls. i dont have any pictures yet but when i do ill probably post a build thread for memebers to see. glad to meet everyone.

Hello and welcome. Where about in cny do you live? I live by watkins glen. I have some gauges that will fit your bike for sale, let me know.

Last edited:
Back