the best sounding xs400 in the world

That sounds like mine! I don't have a good camera to record it though; it maxes out my crappy laptop microphone and just sounds like garbage when I have tried.

Sounds like a 2-1 with no baffle to me, not very nice. Not a big fan of that sound.

That sounds like mine! I don't have a good camera to record it though; it maxes out my crappy laptop microphone and just sounds like garbage when I have tried.

I had to switch from my laptop to my desktop and it still doesn't sound the greatest to me. Maybe in person, but not through any speakers I own.

Ticky, ticky valves will never bother you on that thing. That's a looker of a bike, for sure. It also has a great sound...for a few minutes. It would drive me batty in short order though....but I'm getting old.

my bike also sounds similar to that, its a bit too moud for my likeing, but ill be commuting through the city on it so im going to keep it as loud as "johnny law" will let me...dont want some bum plowing me over because they forgot I was there

I think I got ya beat!! =) My phone doesn't pick up much of the low end... but there is a lot of it there...

What ya think??

Peace

David

sounds good mate, I think the mega phone silencers still got ya though!

I just stuffed some stainless pan scrubber in my exhaust to take the rasp off it. yet to start it as I am still wainting for the fuel sealer to arrive!

Back