Title/Registration for my bike

Yes:D :agree: I had to do this with a xs650 that sat for 25 years. I was able to find the last owner and he got a new one and signed it over to me.

Guess I'm lucky here in Minnesota. All I need is a Statement of facts or bill of sale. A few Pictures showing the bike a clear one of the Vin and less than 100.00. I will soon be doing this on my XS400. My LS2 was a snap

I always assume if its a good deal and no title its probabally stollen. If you ever end up in the unfortunate situation of being the owner of a bike with no title....I just say pass the buck and move it along. My bike came with the slip, no issues changing it over even with the fact the guy who sold it to me was never registered to the ownership only the previous owner before him.

The P.O. never registered because he could never get it running anyway. Win for me!

I got to title mine in Washington without issues. I bought mine in GA. The only thing I hate is how much of a rip off WA is with getting a title and tags.

i just my title in michigan. All i had to prove was it wasnt worth $2000. Was a simple as pulling up kelly blue book an printing a page. They will charge you tax on what the page says the value is. After 6 years of no registration they consider it abandoned. the bike I got had not been plated since 97. they ran the background check to make sure it was not stolen an issued a plate the same day.

I am so freaking happy I have a title. GA totally sucks ass!

Next year, the lady at the title place told me I could get a collectors tag and I will not longer have to renew the tag after that.

Back