Twysted's XS400

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
On TCU a guy calling himself Twysted has jsut finished his Bobber. The paint he's done himself and is starting his own business in paint.

c051adba.jpg

fab5e55f.jpg

ff6297ff.jpg

very nice looking bike, i love the mini bullet style tail lights.

i'm planning on doing a darker, but similar metallic orange on my bike, its nice to get an idea of what the color looks like before i start pulling the trigger on the spray gun.

That was pretty much the colors that I had picked out for mine......DAMN!!!! I guess it's back to the drawing board! It looks SICK though!!

Well ...at least theres no wondering what it would look like...your ideas would still change the look up a bit though...would still be worth doing IMO...maybe 'disco' it out a bit with some heavy flake...change up the rim spoke color combo?

Well ...at least theres no wondering what it would look like...your ideas would still change the look up a bit though...would still be worth doing IMO...maybe 'disco' it out a bit with some heavy flake...change up the rim spoke color combo?
Yeah, I saw a KZ400 build on Chopcult last night that had some HEAVY HEAVY flake!!! I love that old school look for sure! I may have to go that route....those colors would look awesome in metal flake!!

Thanks for the comments. It was alot of fun but still has a few bugs to work out. Just too damn cold in the garaqge to get out there to work on it right now. Can't wait for the warm weather to hit though! Looking forward to puttin in some more miles this year than last. Kind of makes me want to build another one! L8R..........Twysted

Thanks for the comments. It was alot of fun but still has a few bugs to work out. Just too damn cold in the garaqge to get out there to work on it right now. Can't wait for the warm weather to hit though! Looking forward to puttin in some more miles this year than last. Kind of makes me want to build another one! L8R..........Twysted
Welcome bro! Again, nice chop man!!

Back