Vapour blasted mag wheels, with polished highlights!

As I understand it, ACF50 is the aviation certified version. That is why it is so expensive. It has been tested and proven to not harm any materials found in aircraft (aluminium, wiring, rubber, etc), does not support combustion, does not accumulate (could you imagine the weight it could add to an aircraft if it built up?), and it is reasonably easy to remove - hot soapy water is usually enough to remove it.

Rust Check is marketed to the automotive sector as a corrosion inhibitor, and also as a lubricant. No certifications required!

Dave

are they for sale and how much? 18 inch back? :thumbsup:

Well I got a bit of time today and polished up my recently vapour blasted wheels. Havent heard from pork chop on here for a while, but I hope you see these mate! This was inspired from when you got yours vapoured :) The one on the left has been polished, but not the one on the right. This way you can see the difference, its only some details that are polished as you can see.

WARNING: This job is not for the faint hearted, next time I will pay someone to do this:yikes:

Not for sale at this stage they going on another bike :) You could get a set vapour blasted over there easily enough no doubt.

Back