What did you do with your XS today?

Flexiril I feel your pain bud I dont get to go fishing as much for those silver bullets cause I have another major project I need to get parts for but I have a very limited income to work with.Getting things that my bike needs come as a slow pace.

tracker broke down on me :banghead:

pushed it 2 miles (good job its really light)

It was a 50p fuse holder making the fuse spark and melting :doh:

Attachments

• IMAG0790.jpg
    IMAG0790.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 209
Sooner or later our bikes are going to break down somehwere and leave us stuck somewhere.I know mine has and I had push it about half mile.We all should practice pushing them for at least 2-3 miles and work our way up:laugh:

Im lucky my insurance covers a tow up to 30 miles...had to use it the end of last season as I popped a tire 10 minutes into my ride.

I installed new front and rear sprockets, a new chain, re-wired some electrical connections, installed a center stand...

same thing I've been doing for the last 6 months...staring and wishing and wondering when I'll have a garage to finish her...

Got my Exhaust wrapped finally, what a pain in the A$$.
And ordered some tires. Maybe ill paint my rims while i have it all apart:shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 199
pondered how to make a tracker style seat with my limited skill set. I'd like to keep the regular seat mounts and use those for the tracker seat...
and then I got too cold and went back in the house for coffee.

image_zpsd958f328.jpg

Did a little modding on the fender. Bodywork on the tank is done. Hopefully both will be sprayed during the weekend.

Stayed a bit after work and got the parts sprayed:

IMG_16091_zps71760921.jpg

Weather looks like crap this weekend, but I'll probably put everything back on the bike anyway.

Yesterday I moved it to a new home with an additional 10 more feet of working space since I dont have a garage I have 10 by 30ft storage build thats less than a block away.:DNow i can do some work on it without being cramped.:thumbsup:

Back