• HUBBS.jpg
    HUBBS.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 282
LOL!!!!

I am pretty sure I looked like this: :yikes:

His response to my look, 'Well, I put it out.'

:doh:

Welcome to my life with Hubbs.

Side note: She really does want to start, cannot figure out why yet, fuel leak is solved for the moment (not because it all burned up) and the replacement cables came, now to order replacement needles and other carb parts. Next week we'll work with all that, for now, the 550 (I miss typed before) has the luggage rack and sissy bar almost ready to go and we're packing up for our adventure this weekend. Oh, and I fixed Hubb's tach cable (yay me!).

installed the carbs and repaired my exhaust. thankfully my local yamaha dealer had an exhaust gasket on stock and ordered in some more, coudn't beat the 8 bucks it cost me. then took it for a rip down the road now it will almost take off from under me but once it hits 6k it bogs and stutters but atleast now I can got the posted speed wihout being full throttle.

My carbon fiber clutch plates were on my door step this morning.:D just waiting on the clutch springs.

Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• 20130822_015741.jpg
    20130822_015741.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 247
I dreaming of driving my bike, woke up friday am, with a pinch nerve, Saturday the helmet was too heavy for driving, now I have a few days off from work while I find out how bad the pinch is. Keeping fingers cross.

I drove... :bike:

Tested parts of the tour for our meeting. It wil be fun: lots of curves, beautiful landscape, sunshine (hopefully).

Next week I will complete 80.000 km.

finally got the bike to run still having a few dramas with accelerating from idle

Attachments

• IMG_2750.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 245
Back