XS360 tank and clip ons

Spad

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking of putting an XS360 tank on my 1981 XS400 but want to put clubman bars or clips ons on. Looking at pictures seem to work...Any comment will they work?...Spad:bike:

Here is a xs360 with clubmans.

Attachments

• 101_3791.jpg
    101_3791.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 217
xschris, you came thru again, and you too drewpy....I want one like that with reverse cone Dunstall type exhausts (straight tru with snuffers) little more up sweep....That pic makes my day...Have located some tanks...Still have some ambivalence about an 18" rear, like the 16", can get some fat rubber there on that 2.15 rim....This is a fun project...Spad

Found an XS360 slab sided tank this last weekend and bought it, up in Hayden, Idaho...Visited Allens Cycle salvage in Spokane, he let me look thru his stock of used tanks,but no joy..He suggested I contact Recyclcycle in Hayden as I was heading to Couer d'Alene for the boat show...Talked to them and they had one..Nice place and both places really helpful...Spad

Hey Spad,

I grew up in Tri-cities (Richland) and live in Spokane now. i think the cold weather has hit but if you ever get the XS headed East look me up :)

Back