Make Offer - XS400 and XJ750 parts for sale or trade!

tfish400

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I have A LOT of parts for 1982 xs400 for sale. Everything except for the engine, frame and front wheel is for sale! PM me for info. I also have an xj750 for parts, whole bike or PM for a specific part. Engine turns, missing starter. I live on I-95 in GA.

Also, I'm looking for a xs650 maxim rear wheel with axel/spacers/sprocket/works, the 5 spoke kind and left/right carb boots for a 1982-83 xs400 maxim.

I am willing to make crazy trades for the 5 spoke wheel and the carb boots.

Just trying to help, but the 650 Maxim is an XJ, not an XS. Also, it is shaft driven, so it has no sprocket. The cast aluminum XS650 wheel (which I think may be what you are looking for) is a 7 spoke design. Not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to clarify things a bit. Gets a bit confusing, as the Maxim 400 actually did carry the XS prefix, while all the other Maxims used the XJ prefix.

Its your xs400 or maxim 400 that I am interested in parts from.

You said:

"I have A LOT of parts for 1982 xs400 for sale. Everything except for the engine, frame and front wheel".

I'm looking for the RH outer battery trim cover. The one that makes the transition from the tank to the fender. Happen to have one?

There's no master cylinder on the rear brakes. Also the 400 Maxim stuff is still available.

Back