Make Offer - XS400 parts

skarpenz

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Rear wheel/axle/shocks/swingarm

Front forks/axle/wheel

Tank

All from a '78 XS400 special

Also the regular XS400/XS360 tank and seat.

Make offers on what you need!

Keeping the frame, engine, and anything else you see for my bobber build.

Everything located in Valdosta, GA. Prefer pickup, but will ship on your dime.

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3281.jpg

How much for the swingarm... shipped to 47130? I don't plan on running it on the bike, as I have a hardtail, but it would make cutting the old hardtail off and lining the new kit up a lot easier on me! Hell, I'd cover the shipping if you sent it to me to get everything lined up, then you could have it back!! haha

I'm interested in the orange tank if Sharps doesn't get it. And Sharps: I'd be interested in buying one of your tanks if you happen to score them both. I just picked up my first xs today and am going to street tracker it, thanks!

i pm'd him about the orange tank on the 10th, and he never got back to me, but it appears that he hasnt signed in since the 11th....

Thanks for the heads up, I got another tank so no conflict there, I'm just interested in the 18" rear now.

Let us know when you make bail bro! :D

Last edited:
looking for a fuse cover,decent exhuast (complete) x2, air box h-pipe from air boxes to carbs, foot shift lever, rubber grommet for right rear turn signal if in good condition(no dry rot or weathering, Thanks

Does the black fuel tank fit on a 1980 XS 400SG frame? how about the seat? does the seat have the mouting gear?
In the first picture, there is a trunk-looking atachment. is that also on the table and if so, would it fit on the 1980 XS400SG?

Does the black fuel tank fit on a 1980 XS 400SG frame? how about the seat? does the seat have the mouting gear?
In the first picture, there is a trunk-looking atachment. is that also on the table and if so, would it fit on the 1980 XS400SG?
Can you give me the weight of the fuel tank and the seat/mounting EQ? If I could also have your zip code (I suspect its 31601 or something like that but I would like to make sure. Then I could better get an idea of what it would costs to ship it to me (sorry, I don't live in GA so I would be able to pick it up :( )

The tank may work but the seat will not. I will try to get a weight for you this evening or tomorrow. If someone wants all my XS parts, including engine and frame, ill take $250 for all of it. From now on, email me with offers or requests, I'm not getting notified of responses to this thread. Its tpm_989@hotmail.com.

Back