XS400 Tach drive plug

OK, I made the first one from the new material. It turned out great. I just wanted to do a fitment test and draw up a print before I started making these babies in bulk. I will be making about a dozen to start. Should have them all done and ready to ship in no time. Thank you for your patience. Here are a few more photos of the product you will be getting. :)

DSC_0242-1.jpg

DSC_0241-3.jpg

DSC_0240-4.jpg

DSC_0239-3.jpg

Thanks. Yes they just slide in. To get them out you can just grab and pull. If you can't get your fingers on them I usually grab them with the needle nose pliers. I wipe a little oil or grease on the o ring to help it slide in.

I got a few of the plugs made today (5 so far). The first 5 people that send me a personal messages with "PLUG" or something similar the subject line, will be sent my PayPal info once i receive the payment I will ship your part. As I make more I will send that info to the next person on the list. this way no one will pay for a part until I have it made. it will also let me know how man i need to make. thanks again!

DSC_0346.jpg

thanks for that fast replies people. i have received payment for three plugs so far. they will be shipped tomorrow. I have two left, but i will make more if need be. a member also asked about making alloy bushings to replace the rubber bushings that attach the handlebar mounts to the triple trees, so i will probably be working on a set of them. i wasn't sure if other people we looking for the same thing. I will start another thread for that.

mine arrived today. looks fantastic! thanks for keeping the rest of us in mind while you made these. will install tomorrow. great work!

Good I'm glad you got it so fast! All of the plugs that have been paid for have been shipped. I hope they work great for you guys. Let me know if you need any more. or anything else. I am working on a set of bar bushings will post pictures when they are done. Thanks again!

Got mine today too, will install tomorrow after I clean the engine a little bit. THanks!

Cant wait to see how those bushings turn out.

Back