20 dollar paint job.

Kentursula

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Got tired of lookin at the stickers on the tank of the original paint scheme. so i decided id fix it. Goin for a Matte look. logos still need to go on. yea i know messy garage.
534387_494182750592702_1548994387_n.jpg
292863_494182857259358_717409945_n.jpg

Me Likie ! cant really tell in the pics but did you fill in where the old Yamaha emblems went or is it just the paint skeem/line that hides it .....

Its actually still there. I plan on putting them back on. I just gotta find a finish on them that I like and goes with the paint. Im kinda regretting a few of the stickers. I shoulda waited and got some cooler ones. But I was in a rush for really no reason other than wantin to see it on the bike. I might try strippin this matte clear coat off and puttin new stickers on you cant see in the picture thanks to the ipods quality pictures but it actually has a slight frosted look. I read today that multiple coats can cause this... But Ill have pics of the front fender(which I did today) and the tank on the bike soon. I might even just start a build thread. EDIT Look For My Build Thread. Just gonna put everything there instead. Look in the Custom Topic.

Last edited:
Back