For Sale - 36mm Keihin carb - Great for single carb conversion

hardtailed77

Never Finished
Reaction score
I changed routes on my bike, and decided to stay with the dual carb set-up for now. I have had my KZ400 running with this carb, and everything checks out fine. I cleaned the entire thing approx. 3 months ago, and it was spotless. I drained the fuel from it before letting it sit on the shelf. The carb originally came from a Honda CR125 or CR250 dirtbike. I am including the throttle cable and the twist throttle assembly in the deal as well. The throttle fits 7/8 bars, as on the XS.

I gave $125 for the entire set-up, but I'll take $60 OBO, plus shipping.

- Also, don't make fun of the PVC intake manifold in the pics....it was a mock-up piece before building a proper one! haha

Attachments

• 100_3969.JPG
    100_3969.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 376
  • 100_3970.JPG
    100_3970.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 100_3971.JPG
    100_3971.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 343
The only manifold that I still have left is the PVC mock-up one for the KZ400. I have already sold the KZ400 steel manifold, and never got around to building one for the XS400. I can get pics of the PVC one if you want to see it for a reference though....It won't fit the XS because of intake spacing, but for if you buy the carb, I could throw the manifold in the box as well. Let me know.

i'm going to just try and figure out what will be cheaper and less of a headache, between going with a single or rebuilding the originals, with i had to reweld the tips of the float axle towers,. not keeping the bike anyways.

Back