Bicycle Enthusiast

ksqrly

XS400 Aficionado
Reaction score
So before I started to build my xs I built bicycles. I love to mtn bike. Not much for road biking but I am always commuting on bikes. Here are some of the rides

schwinn.jpg My 1975 schwinn speedster

Last but not least my custom built Kona Unit. This thing is the best for ripping long flowing single track.

Kona Unit.jpg

Mtn. biking is a great way to stay in shape and it is also a blast, so I recommend to anyone looking to get exercise and have fun at the same time.

I had a bmx back in the day. It was a blast building wooden ricketing jumps and cruisein around town. I grew up in a very small town and in the summers thats all my friends and I did.

Same here, ksqrly! I can't seem to get the pic uploader to work or I'd post some pics of my bike. I've always had a passion for things with 2 wheels.

Ya the pic uploader can be a bit tricky. you have to go advance mode in the reply box. Then when you choose a file from your computer, click the upload button. A message will pop up that says your images are loading. Once it has loaded you have to click the paperclip icon on the message window. the image should appear in a dropdown menu.

:laugh:My moms says I was born with a bike strapped to my ass:bike:
I used to build/sell custom bikes 10-15K machines to sustain the addiction:laugh: still have a few of my favs in the stable..
trials bike (the one in the background is long gone)
konascab.jpg

my road weapon
IMG_1113.jpg

the black FR :wink2: bike (now you know where da handle comes from:D)
IMG_5527.jpg

013_13.jpg

and my SS bike with hers in the back:D
IMG_3418.jpg

I dig the ellsworth. Im buying a new fr/dh frame with my tax return. I think im going to get a specialized sx. I think I can get one brand new for 1100

Posted via Mobile

Love the Ells', just can't kill it. Dents gouges all over it, still behaves like the first day we met:D
Can't go wrong with Specialized, had a few over the years. Their rnd dept/budget is the best in the industry:D

Had a Raleigh chopper bike when I was a kid. The bike was effed up and the shifter was hanging off.
I stole a bike just like this black and yellow schwinn scrambler with my friend Gary Bayless. We ditched school and had to get around...good times...bad kahrma.
Also had a Columbia Rambler girls bike from sixties. Bike hauled ass. I threw it in the trash about 10 years ago and I think I saw it the other day. A guy at work said he bought it at garage sale. Dual tubes is kinda cool.

Attachments

• 634245670745831959_sb.jpg
    634245670745831959_sb.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 231
  • columbia_rambler.jpg
    columbia_rambler.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 246
  • schwinn_and_white_redline_expert_007_lg.jpg
    schwinn_and_white_redline_expert_007_lg.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 280
Death to all bike thieves!!! That shit is not cool. I live in SLC and bike thievery is ramped. I cant stand it!!!!!! I had my bike stolen and luckily saw the kid riding it on my campus. What a dumb ass for riding the bike where he stole it. To many of my friends have gone bikeless because of that shit.

I had a vintage ralley long time ago,it was my commuter bike.I racked alot of miles riding that ole bike..Im not young anymore and with my knees its tough to ride something I have to peddle.

Back