Darkmidnightwarrior's Tracker Build

Today was the first time I looked at your build thread,my computer was having a hard time with the pictures.Everytime I stopped scrolling it would freeze on the pics but I finaly made it all the way through them.
You have quite a job fixing those wires inside the head light bucket.I also noticed your wiring is different colored on handle bar switch.Where you have brown with a red and white I have 2 red and white wires.Not that it makes any difference as long as it works right ?
So what happened with all those spliced wires inside the head lamp?The po did a great job inside there:laugh:Puts my wiring skills to shame :wink2:
Sorry DMW had to throw some sarcasm in there for ya.:wink2:
Something about those crash bars on the bikes I know they have a good purpose but I don't like the looks of them and if my bike would have came with they come off or modified somehow
So whats next on your list and have you decided which way your going with your build?

I seems as though one of the POs replaced the headlight plug. Most every thing else in there looks not too bad. I will be using a smaller light so I will have to change up the routing a little. I have not been able to find a pic of what I'm heading for looks wise. I am not sure if the highway bars will stay or not. If I can think of a way to make them fit the look......maybe!

Well it's been a while since I've logged on here. I have recently bought an '84 El Camino for a daily driver and it is going to need a heart transplant very soon. So unfortunately I had to sell the XS400. It went to a good guy(my boss) and new member here from the same city. He has already done quite a bit for it that I was unable to for lack of a place to work in. I will maybe have another one in the future. Thanks for all the help and info. I'll be around.

Robert

Attachments

• el camino1.jpg
    el camino1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 264
  • el camino2.jpg
    el camino2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 267
  • el camino3.jpg
    el camino3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 252
  • el camino4.jpg
    el camino4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 251
Nice ride DMW I haven't been around much either just been lurking once in a while.I appreciate the help and incouragement when I needed it.I never did get the bike going so Im just going to take it to someone who knows more than I do or maybe sell and buy another bike.Take care.

I bought the xs400 from DMW. If anyone wants to see the progress I will be downloading photos and starting a build thread. As soon as I figure out how. lol

LOVE IT! Sorry to see you go!

Nice ride DMW I haven't been around much either just been lurking once in a while.I appreciate the help and incouragement when I needed it.I never did get the bike going so Im just going to take it to someone who knows more than I do or maybe sell and buy another bike.Take care.

Thanks!

I bought the xs400 from DMW. If anyone wants to see the progress I will be downloading photos and starting a build thread. As soon as I figure out how. lol

I'll show you Monday morning if you want!

Back